08 May 2011

Hannah's Visit!

My cousin Hannah (and my wonderful Auntie Andrea -- also known as “Hannah's Mummy”) came to visit us in NY! What a magnificent time we had....
This is us in SoHo on Day 1... there was some rain, but that didn’t stop us...
You can tell how fond I am of Hannah. (A special thanks to Auntie Andrea for the super-cool dress.)She always held my hand crossing the street....
And, she is as talented as she is funny.
Auntie Andrea and Hannah took me on the town for a day, which was pretty much the awesomest day ever. We took in some Central Park sights, and of course, there were popsicles.
What a ham!
The timing was right, as the first signs of spring were about. I am not too sure of what we are doing here, but I know I was loving it.
Modelling our new ponchos (thanks, Baba!!).
Hannah gave me braids... she may have been a tiny bit more enthusiastic about this then me....
Speaking of enthusiasm, sometimes Hannah was a little bit homesick during our visit...
This was a bit vexing for Daddy... but I was cool with it. Needless to say, we were at our most giddy around bedtime. That’s when our “crazies” were out....

Oh yeah, and there were other people with us the whole time! Mummy and Auntie Andrea.
Don’t you worry Auntie Kathleen, we missed you!
It’s so hard to say good bye....

No comments:

Post a Comment