Where do we begin?! On Camille's official birthday, Mummy was able to take the day off and the gals got manicures... the bonus was Camille got a pedicure too!
Outside the store where Mummy always says 'no' to the vending machines, a purple birthday gumball was happily received! (I am showing how it matches my purple sweater).
Then, we went to a pink restaurant that I always wanted to go to! This is me and Harvey.
(Mum thinks it is the drawing of the girl I like...)
I let Mum take a nice photo of me....
Birthday cupcakes!
My present from Mum and Dad! Weeeeeeeeeee!!
Okay, and then the celebration continued with my friend-birthday-party!
Daddy got balloons...
Mummy made a piñata!
As my friends arrived, we did some drawing with crayons that are made especially for windows (special thanks to Uncle Vin and Auntie Erin!). Everyone loved it!
And then it started..... Before we knew it, all my friends were there, which kept Mummy and Daddy pretty busy entertaining 10 six-year-old girls!
The piñata was the highlight...
And once it was empty...
We pulled it down and tore it apart (?!?!).
There was a pretty crazy moment when there was crying, attempted violin playing and general bedlam...
Daddy taking my photo amidst the chaos...
The result!
Baby Nadia watched the excitement and squealed with delight! It was quite adorable...
And then there was even some conga-line dancing!
Not Mummy's best work, but what're ya gonna do?!
My favourite gift: a monster high wig!



















No comments:
Post a Comment