29 July 2012

Elephants Graduation!

I will be starting kindergarten in the fall, so my daycare had a special graduation ceremony for my class. Here is a quick summary of the exciting day!
Upon arrival, guests were greeted with photos and a few interesting notes about each student. 
This is us coming into the auditorium.... we were super excited!
We were very, very good at waiting patiently as our teacher told the audience about our classroom and the things we do. See if you can spot me in the photo!
 This is our class singing the song ‘Hola, Buenos Dias’
We also performed a little play based on the book Caps for Sale. It's a story about a gentlemen who sells caps, and some mischievous monkeys. Guess who we played?
 This is the time we wait to get our certificates....
I hugged my teacher (Elna) after I got my certificate.
Impromptu photo session of the girl elephants. This photo and the one below from dad’s angle....
 This photo and the one below from mum’s angle!
 The moment of truth!
Family celebratory photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment