So my mum has been pretty busy, but she still wanted to share some pics from the past little while. FYI - she got a new iPhone, so there are a LOT. It may be late, but here is a quick November-February summary.
First: I found my halloween costume from when I was ONE YEAR OLD! I just barely squeezed into it!

I was pretty excited about this pretty skirt from Grandma Maida and Grandpa George.
Doing Daddy's hair...
My friend Toby had a Birthday Skating party.... best time ever...
Okay, this is a pretty old one - from before Christmas, but it's my favourite.
Dakota and I became quite close over the holiday....
Mum took me to see the Maurizio Cattelan exhibit at the Guggenheim in January. It was super fun!
Nap time...
This was the COLDEST day in NY, but my Canadian side allows me to continue to have fun!
Just being silly!
Parktime with Samara!

Chicken Legs!
Mum and I wearing matching stripes!
My Valentine's Present from Grandma Maida and Grandpa George... Thanks guys! 
We found a neat new playground in Central Park that is close to home. Best slide in Manhattan!















No comments:
Post a Comment