12 November 2010

My Birthday Party!

Well, it FINALLY came.... my third birthday! I had a party, and my best friends from school came, and so did their mums and dads. We were lucky that Stella and her parents could come, AND Grandpa Jim was there too! It was SO fun!! I was a bit on edge due to a lack of nap, but I still had a good time, as you can tell from the pictures. Mum put together this picture, so you could see who was there:
Here are some other fun pics from the party. Special thanks to Emily’s dad for the very swish shots!

Checkin’ out the cake sitch.

My partners in crime – Cheyenne and Samara.

This is Oskar’s little brother Emil (pronounced ee-meal). He is really nice. And quiet. A good baby, mum says. And I hear he sleeps through the night...

Emily on the mic.

Stella was a very low-key guest. Not much of a screamer, like the rest of us....!

Cheeeeeese!!

Holding court on the couch, chowing down on cake!

“The girls.”

Oh, pardon me, just trying a new sartorial style.

My awesome new shoes from Baba and Gido.

Oskar demonstrated his crib escape technique for me. I now sleep in a big-girl bed.

Tuckered out!!!

See you on my fourth!

No comments:

Post a Comment