17 January 2010

Special Feature: Cousins!

This picture is actually from the summertime, when my cousin Kassia came to stay with me in NYC. I thought she was just about the coolest girl in the world. She played with me lots, and she even painted my finger and toe nails flourescent yellow...! It was heaven on earth. As you can see, I came to be quite comfortable with my older cuz.


Seraphina (l) and Hannah (r) --- you had me at "hello"! These are my Saskatoon cousins... as you can see, we do have a good time together. I was lucky enough to see them quite a lot this christmas. They played with me all the time, and I giggled constantly when they were around.
Hannah chasing me at Grandma Maida's house.
I can't forget Sam! The dapper young fellow on the right is brother to Hannah and Seraphina, and yes, you guessed it, my cousin! He read with me and my dad, and gave me lots of kisses. We love him very much, and hope to see him again soon.

Alas, there is one perfectly lovely cousin we neglected to have a photo of --- Ali!! She is equally wonderful to all the other cousins, but my mum missed the photo ops with her!! Ali --- we will make sure to capture a moment next time 'round. xoxo. In the mean time --- here is a photo of us when I was a wee bit smaller!

No comments:

Post a Comment