Well! The past five months have really flown by... My apologies on not updating the blog sooner! Highlights since June include: Baba, Auntie Kathleen and Kassia's visit to NY, my summer tour of Saskatchewan and Alberta (hi family!), Uncle Vincent and Auntie Erin's visit to NY (go Doc!), Grandma Maida and Grandpa George's visit to NY (yay, Brooklyn Bridge!), and of course the many skypes with (in no particular order!): Auntie Kathleen, Kassia and Ali (hi Uncie Rob!), Uncle Jeff, Jessica & Dakota, Grandpa Jim, Seraphina, Hannah (Nana!) & Sam, Grandma Maida and Grandpa George, Baba and Gido, Uncle Vincent and Auntie Erin, Auntie Anne, Uncle Robin & Scuba, and Auntie Andrea too...
NOW --- on to the topic at hand! I JUST turned two! Yes, I cannot believe it myself. It has been a whirlwind 24 months, but I have enjoyed every minute of it. Okay, maybe not the parts where Mum and Dad said "No, don't do that" but other than that, life is a non-stop party of swinging at the park, playing with my friends at school, eating snacks and reading books about dogs.
Mum and Dad had a private party for the three of us on my special day, and it was very nice. Low-key, I would say.... I had my second taste of cake (a doggy cake) and as this video shows, it wasn't so bad.
08 November 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment